ConTact C.A.R.E in the Founders words
Basic anatomy and physiology are the only parts of the medical model used in ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy. Kinesiology is used to explain the inter-connected relationships between bones, organs, muscles and connective tissue meridians. It is not used to do the work. ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy has identified a formula that releases trapped SHOCK from bone. ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy has isolated the body’s reactive self-defence system and recognises this system has the power to freeze the whole body or any part or parts much the same as the hand brake in a vehicle.
ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy has observed that bone shapes and planes of the skull have corresponding shapes and planes in the body. It is a purely pressure-for-pressure relationship with no connection to the brain – it creates the balance angles and pressure in normal function activities, e.g. lifting, and also the reactive moves created by external attack pressures.
The brain intends - the body reacts - we get hurt - the body reacts
ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy works to free frozen body reactions.
ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy does this by carefully re-enacting the original situation pressure and positioning, then using the “Flinchlock® Release Formula” which exactly replicates the surprise shock which caused the frozen contraction to set, we facilitate a controlled unravelling out to normal functional position. As the pressure drops, the bone SHAPES naturally reposition the bones. The body’s natural seeking for the most effortless/efficient way to survive does the rest. Homeostasis is improved.
The clinical experience is non-intrusive and gentle, the techniques safe and very effective.
Consultations are carried out with the client fully clothed. We ask you to wear loose clothing for comfort.
What ConTact C.A.R.E works effectively with:
*Headaches/Migraines *Equine & Pet Injuries
*Breathing Disorders *Old Unresolved Injuries
*Sports Injuries *Co-ordination Problems
*Carpal Tunnel *Post-op Rehabilitation
*Mental/Emotional Shock *Cranial tension
*Depression - caused by chest cavity impacts
What can I expect
-To be observed closely as you move instinctively around your injuries
-To be listened to closely as you tell the story
-To be supported in comfort
-To be educated in how the body instinctively protects itself under duress.
-To be given a sense of how your body is working perfectly in an ABNORMAL situation
-To be given homework to support the return to normal function
How We Do What We Do
1. Notice the OBVIOUS, including TIME frames
2. Gather and stick to the FACTS of WHAT IS actually happening
3. Support and stimulate where appropriate
4. Work with the interconnected REFLEX support networks
5. Work with the symbiotic relationship between the head and body
6. Understand the body's instinctive self-defence system
7. Work with impacted bone SHAFTS and plates
8. Recognise impacted BONE PRESSURE dictates working tension of everything touching it
9. Practitioners work with activated instinctive sensory AWARENESS
10. Apply ConTact C.A.R.E method to release the "Flinch Lock'® dictators allowing the return to normal function on all levels - physical-emotional-mental and environmental
11. We SHARE and work together
ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy's Treatment Protocol provides clarity for both practitioner and client by removing the body tensions that are overlying the actual injuries, making it easier to identify and work with them.
Unique Perspectives of ConTact C.A.R.E
ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy recognises that the impacted bone is permanently pressurised and becomes the controller of the set length of the attached connective tissue.
- Impacted bones have far reaching effects many years after the incident
- SURPRISE controls - it is the problem
- Injuries sustained simultaneously must be released together
- ConTact C.A.R.E practitioners get insights into the hidden causes of your felt pain by understanding the natural bio-mechanical pressure balance arrangement between the head and body - e.g. a cheekbone impact can shorten the breath, a blow to the tailbone can create a migraine situation
- Impacted bone controls connective tissue length and working pressure
- Injury situation information is stored in the bone i.e. sights, smells, colours, sounds and sensations all held for future use about what hurts
- Irrational behaviour and actions can be the result of impacted bones being touched - you are not an emotional mess, you are an injured mess
- Impacted bones over-react every time they are touched by ANYTHING - clothes, underwear, belts etc. can be the cause of internal stress
- Impacted bones can dictate what a person 'feels' they can and can't do - these feelings are always accurate
- Relationships can be changed or even destroyed by an impacted bone over-reacting to touch, causing an involuntary irrational response, e.g. an impacted little finger that relates to the heart meridian cable that creates the 'don't touch my hand' reaction and involuntary pull away, resulting in feelings of rejection in the partner
- an impacted chest can create alarm power in the body. This pressure must be burnt off - this is called the Workaholic (long hours, fidgeter, tramping holidays).
- the back pain that is relieved by lying down and returns when standing...created by a foot or low leg bone pinching a nerve upon standing
- body pain that is relieved by movement...a head bone impact
Each species has its individual self-defence preference, e.g. horses run, cows charge, dogs bite – therefore, each species is handled in their way; animals REACT away from pain and into comfort – we use this trait to know when we are in the correct place, i.e. leaning on the Practitioner for support.
Horses rise from the ground front first and lunge off the ground with their powerful haunches. They will run if they can and fight if they are trapped. The horse situation is unique because humans ride them, therefore, the horse has to balance its own injuries with the rider’s injury pressures and then perform the task, be it stock work, dressage, or show jumping. ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy is uniquely qualified to treat the horse/rider situation. It treats the horse, the rider, the effect that gear has on the horse, then puts the whole unit together to fine-tune the performance.
Pets are always interesting to work with. Letting the animal dictate its own comfort inside the bounds of safety always works best for a good result. Alot of pets are put down because the vet costs are too high for some pet owners – in my experience, alot of pets have amazing recoveries because it is bone pressure displacements causing the problem.
Calving pressure paralysis is what started ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy, and me being desperate enough to try anything to save them. My pressure point training in the Martial Arts and some basic commonsense produced amazing results. I believe there is huge potential to be achieved in increased milk production, better conception rates and improved udder health; with improved blood flow through the business end of a cow, simply by keeping the skeletal pressure at optimum levels. Treating rising 2 yr. heifers can be a very effective way to introduce them to milking life, also checking for any pelvic pressure incurred during mating
In my experience 8%/100 cows on flat land and 14%/100 cows on hill country have pelvic injury pressure that can impede blood flow. Calving pressure paralysis commonly involves the Lumbar 1 vertebra and skull pressure at the base of the skull. In my opinion, padding head bales would save cow lives and thousands of dollars to farmers.
'Acceptance of what is' creates the foundation for change. ConTact C.A.R.E does this by supporting the injury exactly the way the client is managing it themselves.
These are the keys to our ability to help.
A system for locating and releasing trapped bone pressure, ConTact C.A.R.E is a discipline which isolates the body's natural self-defence tendencies that have caused the body to 'flinchlock®' into compromised mobility. ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock® Release Therapy perspective comes from the knowing that the body has a separate self-preservation system which is activated by surprise environmental pressure only. This knowledge has been gained from study and training in Judo and Kiaido-Ryu Karate to 6th dan Black Belt level.